- Promotional Items
- Electronic Devices
- Parts, Packaging and Products
- Consumer and Electronic Products
- Signs and Larger Items
Advanced Roland ECO-UV inks:
- Available in CMYK, White and Clear (gloss) formulations are designed for both flexibility and beautiful imaging.
- Clear (gloss) ink options offer spot gloss or matte finishes as well as stylish embossed effects, while the White ink ensures bright colour quality on dark or clear substrates.
- Three ink configuration options - CMYK+White+Clear, CMYK+Primer+White and CMYK+White+White.
New on-board Primer ink option for expanded application capabilities.
VersaWorks Dual RIP software:
- Features a new core engine for faster previewing times and improved handling of PDF and EPS files, including files with drop-shadows and transparencies.
- Set-up special colour plates like White, Clear (gloss) and Primer directly in the RIP software.
- Rotate, set spacing and maintain clipped position to give you more control when printing multiple objects.
508 x 330mm print area.
An intuitive distance print mode ensures outstanding consistency on irregular and curved objects.
Automated Ink Circulation System that lowers running costs while maintaining sharp image quality and brilliant colours, even on long print runs.
Optional RotaPrint attachment available for printing onto cylindrical objects.
Industry leading 3 Year Extended Warranty.
Note: This device is capable of printing on a wide variety of substrates. However, the print quality or the ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results