Epson SureColor P800 Printer
- A2+ printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A2 and above with easy front media loading and optional 17" roll support.
- Unprecedented black density – Epson UltraChrome HD Ink delivers the highest black density1 ever seen from a pigment ink for the richest blacks and colour prints with outstanding depth on a wide variety of media types.
- Auto-switching black inks – The SC-P800 automatically switches between Photo and Matte Black inks to optimize your output depending on the media type you choose. Photo Black produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic and glossy stocks while Matte Black produces exceptional results on plain and speciality stocks.
- Epson Print Layout Software – This plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Nikon ViewNX provides a simple, easy and flexible tool for producing images to suit a variety of display requirements. Images can be printed individually or as a compound, either borderless or with a choice of border sizes and styles. An advanced gallery wrap function enables output that is suitable for mounting onto a frame. The program operates via intuitive and consistent controls that include slider bars and colour wheels for precise and easy adjustment. It includes a set of colour modes to create different finishes and moods as well as an Advanced Black and White mode. It includes a set of template Layouts, supports ICC soft proofing, Colour Production, Preview, Custom media registration & Panorama Layouts.
- Individual High Capacity Ink Cartridges – The SC-P800 operates with 9 high capacity 80ml ink cartridges that enable you to print more and spend less time worrying about supplies. It even ships with a set of 64ml starter inks to get you going.
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise front feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Optional Roll paper Support – Many specialty media stocks are only available in a roll format. With a low cost add-on you can now output onto an expanded range of media while also producing panoramic images up to 17" wide and over 1m in length. Great for busy environments you can even leave the printer to produce a long series of prints which can be later cut to individual size requirements.
- Advanced Connectivity – Choose USB, Ethernet or connect wirelessly in a snap with automatic WiFi setup2 — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required6 for connectivity in seconds.
- Print and share from anywhere in the world – Print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone, tablet or smartphone using Epson iPrint4. Easily print documents, photos, emails and web pages while in your office, on the road or across the globe.
- Print from an iPad or iPhone – Apple® AirPrint™ makes it simple to print emails, photos, web pages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install and no cables to connect. Your Apple device will automatically connect to the printer.
- Print from a smartphone or tablet – send images to print using Google® Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google Drive™ account. Alternatively, print from your Chromebook™ or Google Chrome™ powered device without having to install drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your Google content from anywhere.
- Intuitive 2.7" touchscreen with gesture – The SureColor SC-P800 has a built-in 2.7" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks, all with a swipe of the screen.
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308 Premium Edition Kit A3+
- 308 gsm
- 100% Cotton, white
- Matt FineArt – smooth
- Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems
- 99% opacity
Documents & Video
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson SureColor SCP800|
|PRINTING METHOD||Epson Micro Piezo™ Ondemand Inkjet print head|
|NOZZLE CONFIGURATION||180 nozzles each per colour (Photo Black or Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta)|
|MINIMUM DROPLET SIZE||3.5pl Variable Droplet Technology|
|A4 (21 x 29.7cm)||approx. 2 min|
|A3+ (33 x 48cm)||approx. 4 min 30sec|
|A2||approx. 5 min 49sec|
|RESOLUTION||2880 x 1440 optimised dpi using Resolution Performance Management (RPM) Technology|
|PRODUCT DIMENSIONS||684mm (W) x 376mm (D) x 250mm (H) (closed) Printer 684mm (W) x 963mm (D) x 550mm (H) (open) Printer 774mm (W) x 508mm (D) x 362mm (H) Printer packaging 564mm (W) x 227mm (D) x 227mm (H) excludes spindles Roll Paper Unit 654mm (W) x 303mm (D) x 406mm (H) Roll paper Unit packaging 684mm (W) x 586mm (D) x 286mm (H) (closed) Printer + Roll paper Unit 684mm (W) x 769mm (D) x 286mm (H) (open) Printer + Roll paper Unit|
|WEIGHT||19.5kg without bundled ink cartridge Printer 2.6kg including a spindle – Roll Paper Unit 22.1kg – Printer + Roll paper Unit|
|Main toploading feeder||Up to A2+ Up to 120 sheets plain paper. Media thickness: 0.08mm0.30mm|
|Front media path||Up to A2+ Single sheet manual feeder, designed for fine art paper and poster board media up to 1.3 mm thick. Media thickness: 0.30mm1.3mm|
|Borderless sizes||9 x 13cm (3.5" x 5"), 10 x 15cm (4" x 6"),13 x 18cm (5" x 7"), 20 x 25cm (8" x 10"), A4 (8.3" x 11.7"), letter (8.5" x 11"), 11" x 14", 12" x 12", 11" x 17", A3 (11.7" x 16.5") A3+ (13" x 19"), 16" x 20", A2 (16.5" x 23.4"), 17" x 22" sizes|