- A2+ size printing – Exhibition Quality prints up to A2+ size but in an A3 sized footprint.
- Superb print quality and colour – Epson UltraChrome Pro10 Ink with Violet, is a new industry-leading ink technology, delivering an extended colour gamut producing vibrant and rich prints.
- Black Enhance Overcoat – Our new technology provides richer blacks, better contrast and better tonality, all while reducing gloss differential in dark areas on glossy medias.
- Dedicated black inks – No more automatic switching of the Photo / Matte Black inks with both inks having their own channel in the print head that means you will be printing straight away rather than waiting for ink cartridges to switch over. Photo Black Ink produces rich, deep blacks on traditional photographic papers; while Matte Black Ink produces exceptional results on matte surface media.
- Advanced Black & White Photo Mode – Professionals can choose from pre-set modes – neutral, warm, cool, or sepia – for stunning neutral or toned black-and-white prints. This feature provides intuitive and consistent control through custom slider bars and a colour tone wheel for advanced tone adjustment. In addition, customised settings can be saved and recalled to achieve consistent prints, and using the optional downloadable Epson Print Layout software, users can automatically preview personal images with the selected settings. Epson Print Layout is now available on Apple mobile devices so you can print from anywhere.
- UltraChrome Pro10 ink cartridges – These new ink cartridges come in 10 different colours including 4 types of black and 6 colours including Violet ink which helps to expand the colour gamut on these new models. These inks also offer great lightfastness and if displayed properly will last a lifetime*.
- Advanced, simple media handling – An Improved design allows precise top feeding of fine art paper - a definite advantage that not only simplifies a delicate task, but reduces installation space.
- Optional Roll paper Support – Many specialty media stocks are only available in a roll format. With a low cost add-on you can now output onto an expanded range of media while also producing panoramic images up to 17" wide and over 1m in length. Great for busy environments you can even leave the printer to produce a long series of prints which can be later cut to individual size requirements.
- CD/ DVD Printing – In keeping with Epson's precision CD/DVD surface printing tradition, the Epson SureColor SC-P906 supports high quality printing directly on to the surface of compatible inkjet printable 8cm and 12cm CD-Rs and DVDs.
- Wired or wireless connectivity – The SC-P906 can connect via Ethernet sharing the printer on your network or by the latest wireless standard, WiFi 5, 802.11 ac 5 GHz. Wi-Fi Direct® means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
- Customisable 4.3" touchscreen with gesture control – The SureColor SC-P906 has a built-in 4.3" touchscreen with a keypad and gesture navigation that features an impressive touch sensitive customisable LCD display panel which allows you to check the printer status, ink levels and perform routine maintenance tasks along with a variety of other tasks all with a swipe of the screen. You can even set the background to be the print you are printing for an added look.
- Reliable service cover – The SureColor P906 ships with a 1 year on-site warranty but can be extended to a maximum of 5 years on-site service which includes parts, labour and print heads**
|Max Print Width||17 inch (431.8mm)|
|Max Sheet Size||A2+|
|Print Head||Epson Micro Piezo™|
|Print Modes||Uni & Bi-directional|
|Features||Variable Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT)
Advanced Epson LUT
Enhanced Colour Density
Enhanced Print Durability
Black enhance overcoat
|Nozzle Configuration||180 per colour|
|Active Channels||10 (Dedicated Pk / Mk ink lines)|
|Max Resolution||5760 x 1440 optimised dpi|
|Min Droplet Size||1.5pl|
|4" x 6" borderless||48 seconds|
Figures represent print times only based on the test sample image as shown, produced on Premium Gloss Photo Paper in Standard/Quality (1440x720dpi) mode. The total throughput time for a particular image will depend on a number of factors including the PC, software application, workflow configuration, networking, file format / size, image content, paper type and print mode.
|Format||Cut Sheet & Roll media
Printable CD's & DVD's
|Size||3.5" x 5" (89 x 127mm) to 17" x 37" (329 x 950mm) sheets
13" (330.2mm) – 17" (432mm) wide with 2" or 3" core (optional) rolls
(max roll diameter 132mm)
12" standard shaped printable optical media
Genuine Media : 0.08-0.50 mm"
Front Thick Paper Path : 0.3 - 0.7 mm
Front Straight Path : 0.7-1.5 mm
Roll Paper Path : 0.12-0.70 mm
|Min Margins (Normal Printing)||3mm all directions on standard sheets
3mm left & right, 20mm top & bottom on thick sheets
50mm top, 14mm bottom on rolls
18mm interior diameter margin (21mm recommended) with max 120 diameter total print area on optical media
|Borderless Printing (Supported on nominated paper widths for roll media and standard thickness sheets)||A4, A3, A3+ (329 x 483mm), Letter (8.5"x11"), 3.5"x5" (90x130mm), 4"x6" (100x150mm), 16:9 (102x181mm), 5"x7" (130x180mm), 5"x8" (130x200mm), 8"x10" (200x250mm), 10"x12" (254x305mm), 11"x14" (279x356mm) 11"x17" (280x430mm), 12"x12" (300x300mm), 16" x 20" (406.4x508mm), 17" x 22" (431.8x558.8mm) sheets
13" (329mm), 16" (406mm), 16.5" (419mm) & 17" (432mm) wide (optional) rolls
|Max Print Length||18m|
|Loading||Top rear sheet feeder for plain and photo paper
Front manual for fine art & poster board
(Optional) rear roll
|Roll Handling||Integrated support, operation requires manual cutting|
|Output||Front with extendable tray|
|Double Sided Printing||Supported via manual loading however please refer to the user guide, and contact Epson or your authorised dealer before selecting any media for this purpose in order to check suitability.|
|Control Panel||4.3” Touchscreen Colour LCD|
|Interface||High Speed USB 3.0
Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX
Wi-Fi 5 (IEEE802.11 b/g/n/ac)
|Included Software (Windows)||Printer Driver, Print CD, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Setup, EpsonNet Print, Software Updater and Firmware updater on CD|
|Web Downloads (Windows)||Epson Print Layout, ColorBase2, Epson Media Installer, Photo+, E-Web Print, Firmware Updater & software uninstaller|
|Web Downloads (Mac)||Printer Driver, Epson Print Layout, ColorBase2, Epson Media Installer, Photo+, EpsonNet Config, EpsonNet Setup, Software Updater, Firmware updater & software uninstaller|
|OS Compatibility||Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7,
|3rd Party S/W Compatibility||Compatible with a wide range of design, production, workflow management, and RIP software|
|Operational Temp||10° to 35° C (15-25° C recommended)|
|Operational Humidity||20 to 80% with no condensation (40-60% recommended)|
|Power Supply||220 – 240V, 50 – 60Hz AC, 0.3A|
|Power Consumption||24W Operating / 1.1W Sleep / 0.18W Off|
(W x D x H)
|615mm x 905mm x 520mm recommended
(Additional space will be required at rear when using the straight through paper path or roll paper unit)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||615 x 368 x 199mm (sheet feeder & output tray closed)|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|Printer, power cord, USB cable, full set of ink, Set-up guide, User Manual/driver/utility software CD.|
(W x D x H)
|Printer: 742x475x368mm, 19Kg
Roll Paper Unit: 742x422x368mm, 3.2kg
|C11CH37501||Printer with 1 Year On-Site Warranty**|
|SCP9063YR||Printer with 3 Year On-Site CoverPlus**|
|SCP9065YR||Printer with 5 Year On-Site CoverPlus**|
|** The printer comes with a comprehensive warranty that includes cover for the Print Head. Optional CoverPlus packages enable cover to be extended with an enhanced service level. CoverPlus can be purchased concurrently with the printer or ordered separately up to 365 days after the original product invoice date. Cover can be extended by 1 or 2 years (total cover cannot exceed 5 years).
Limitations apply to the provision of Warranty and CoverPlus Service. Support is only provided for product supplied through Epson Australia or Epson New Zealand. The facility is provided in conjunction with the Authorised Large Format Reseller through which the product is ordered. Regional locations and installations with difficult access may attract additional charges. Service may be restricted or limited when equipment is modified, used outside of specification, &/or with non-Epson consumables. For full details on coverage, terms and limitations please review the warranty terms listed on this web-site and contact Epson or one of our Authorised Large Format Resellers if you have questions or concerns.
|1YWSCP906||1 Year CoverPlus On-Site Service Pack**|
|2YWSCP906||2 Year CoverPlus On-Site Service Pack**|