- Suitable for rough surfaces, for indoor and outdoor applications. Ideal for mounting irregular media such as canvas and Fine Art Papers to rigid substrates.
- For mounting museums and art galleries Photographic, Fine Art Prints and other difficult substrates to a wide variety of museum archival board and materials.
- Perfect for the archival preservation mounting on acid free or 100% Cotton Rag materials.
- Ideal for mounting the most major Fine Art media brands on the most major mount board brands in Museum, Conservation and White Core qualities like Colourmount, Daler, Peterboro, Value, Museum, Encore, Fome-Core, Sintra, etc.
- In addition, this product offers a wide range of uses for book-binders, craftsman, restorer, printers and artists. Meets perfectly the demand for ecological materials in the area of visual communication, reduces the impact graphics have on the environment.
- 44 µm long fibre paper carrier
- Ph neutral moisture stable adhesive compatible with sensitive paper substrates, permanent high tack adhesive on both sides.
- One paper release liner easy peel for efficient processing through most roll laminators and easy manual handling.
- environmentally friendly waterbased adhesive
- paper carrier adhesive system is recyclable and environmentally degradable
- suitable for indoor- and outdoor use
- Passed the Photograpic Activity Test (PAT) ISO 18916 certified by the Image Permanace Institut, Rochester Institute of Technology - the safest choice for mounting photographs, originals and graphics arts.