- Designed to meet standards and tolerances, no matter how exacting. Supports all leading print specifications so printers and converters can efficiently monitor colour processes.
- eXact’s BestMatch function helps press operators keep colour on target even before colour shifts are visible with recommendations for ink adjustments to achieve the best match, reducing waste during press runs.
- A choice of four different aperture sizes (1.5, 2, 4 or 6 mm) to enable measurement across a wide range of applications in print and packaging.
- When used with NetProfiler, eXact can manage and monitor colour performance on an enterprise level, providing consistent quality measurements across shifts departments and sites.
- The only instrument on the market that can capture M0, M2 and M3 measurements in a single pass AND measure true M1 Part One as specified in ISO-3664.
By deploying X-Rite eXact spectrophotometers, print and packaging operations can significantly reduce makeready times, improve quality, reduce substrate and ink waste and enjoy a more efficient workforce. It is the first instrument in the marketplace to combine unique hardware and software into a single integrated, scalable solution that helps operations get colour right the first time, right every time.