- Short-term see-through window graphics applied to the inside of windows
- Minimum application temperature is +5C
- Seasonal promotions
- Changeable point-of-purchase graphics
- Window graphics for communicating special offers or discounts
- This product is NOT recommended for use on vehicles.
Contra Vision Campaign, a perforated window film that is suitable for the production of short-term see-through window graphics on static applications as seasonal promotions or graphics with special offers & discounts, has been awarded Product of the Year 2016 SGIA exhibition in Las Vegas, in the category, Media- adhesive backed vinyl.
- One year outdoor life
- High quality print surface
- Best possible printing application and removal performance in its class
Documents & Video
Contra Vision® Campaign is intended for latex, low or high solvent inkjet UV inkjet and screen printing.
|Application||Retail/POS campaigns on all sizes of static windows|
|Film Type||White on Black Perforated|
|Face Film||Monomeric Calendered Vinyl|
|Environmental Impact||REACH compliant|
|Hole Diameter||1.50mm (0.059”) diameter holes|
|Window Installation||Outside Application|
|Minimum Application Temperature||+5'c (41' F)|
|Durability||Up to 1 year|
|Liner Type||Contra Vision® Universal Grayliner™|
|Print Technology||Suitable for all printing technologies|