White on black perforated window films for one-way vision are typically applied to the outside of windows with the graphics facing outwards and the black side facing inwards.
We recommend Performance White on Black for use on longer term applications, vehicle graphics and any other arduous applications, and where speed of removal is important, for example on building wraps.
- Features our unique patented Contra Vision® Grayliner™
- 180micron thick German-engineered polymeric calendered vinyl
- Formed by laminating white and black layers together to give optimum consistency and printing performance.
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- The clear, solvent acrylic adhesive is optimised to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and quick and clean removal when required.
- Please refer to the relevant technical data sheets for more information.
|Application||Building wraps and vehicle windows where image strength is most important|
|Film Type||White on Black Perforated|
|Face Film||Polymeric Calendered Vinyl|
|Environmental Impact||REACH compliant|
|Hole Diameter||1.60mm (0.063”) diameter holes|
|Window Installation||Outside Application|
|Minimum Application Temperature||+5'c (41' F)|
|Durability||Up to 3 years|
|Liner Type||Contra Vision® Universal Grayliner™|
|Print Technology||Suitable for all printing technologies|